I. General information
The preparation and implementation of this policy for the protection of personal data by NEXT BASKET PROFIT Ltd., hereinafter referred to as NB PROFIT or the Administrator, is in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament (hereinafter referred to as Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and of the Council of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data, is in force from 25.05.2018 and in accordance with the Law on protection of personal data.
NEXT BASKET PROFIT Ltd. is a personal data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In its capacity as such, it meets all legal requirements, including the new regulation, collecting personal data only to the extent that it is necessary for the provision of the service and keeping it responsibly and lawfully.
The purpose of this policy is to provide information to users regarding every aspect of the processing of personal data by the Administrator, as well as the rights resulting from that processing.
The administrator of personal data is:
Name: NEXT BASKET PROFIT LTD
Unified Identification Code (UIC): 207266048
Headquarters and management address: Sofia, zip code 1000, Vazrazhdane district, “Alexander Stamboliyski” Blvd. No. 55, fl. 6.
Personal data protection officer
Name: NEXT BASKET PROFIT LTD
Address: Sofia, zip code 1000, Vazrazhdane district, “Alexander Stamboliyski” Blvd. No. 55, fl. 6.
Office-bearer: Desislava Stalinchova Tepeshanova-Metodieva
NB Profit is an accounting firm providing a comprehensive range of accounting, tax and financial services to online and physical stores. In order for the services to be provided by the Administrator, he collects personal data and processes it, adhering to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
With the collection and processing of personal data, NB Profit sets the following purposes:
- To provide accounting, tax and financial services to its customers, as well as to provide certain accounting functionalities;
- To perform the offered services in accordance with the current regulations in the country;
- To achieve its accounting goals;
- To send informational messages or notices about changes to the service, recommendations for improving the services and more;
- To improve and personalize the service provided to customers.
The principles that NB Profit follows in the processing of personal data are:
- Legality, transparency and fairness;
- Limitation of purposes of processing;
- Relevancy between the purposes of the processing and minimization of the data collection as far as possible;
- Data accuracy and timeliness;
- Limited storage in relation to achieving the set goals;
- Integrity and confidentiality of processing with a guarantee of an appropriate level of personal data security.
In the process of processing and storing personal data, the Administrator aims to protect his legitimate interests, including the fulfillment of his obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the National Social Security Institute, the Ministry of the Interior and other state and municipal institutions.
NB Profit operates with personal data for the following purposes:
- To register a partner on the Administrator’s platform and to create a partner profile (e.g. three names, social security number, phone number, email, address, etc.);
- To send informational messages and for feedback – for services rendered, invoices issued and others related to the partner’s financial, accounting and tax services;
- Other personal data provided personally or by a third party, required in connection with the service or during the performance of services.
NB Profit processes your personal data on the basis of Art. 6, b. a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 governing the cases in which the user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data for a specific purpose or purposes.
In addition to the above, NB Profit processes your personal data on the basis of Art. 6, b. b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which governs the cases where “the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract”.
Taking into account the legal requirements towards the Administrator, he processes data that relate to a legal obligation and legitimate interest to the National Revenue Agency, National Social Security Institute, etc., and the basis for processing is regulated by Art. 6, b. c) and b. f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, registering and creating a partner profile on the NB Profit platform, as well as by providing personal data and other documents, a contractual relationship is established between the partner and the Administrator, on the basis of which your personal data is processed.
Each of the actions described above gives grounds and consent to the processing of additional information of any nature voluntarily provided by the user, as well as when using the platform and/or services of NB Profit, the partner expresses consent to the collection of his data as IP address aimed at improving security.
The persons processing the personal data on behalf of NB Profit are persons employed on a civil, labor or other type of contract, and carry out the various stages of the overall management, execution and delivery of the finished service.
NB Profit requires all employees/persons engaged in a civil contract, before starting to process personal data provided by NB Profit and being granted access, to undergo training, accept the necessary contractual clauses/declarations/rules for compliance with all organizational and technical access measures before having access to information of any type.
All civil contract employees/workers/persons processing your personal data are responsible for the security guarantee when storing the data for which they are responsible and which are processed by NB Profit.
NB Profit does not perform automated data decision making.
The period of storage of personal data by NB Profit is in accordance with the legal requirements for accounting and tax services and/or by virtue of the contractual relationship between the parties – NB Profit and the persons (legal person) who have concluded a contract for the provision of the service.
NB Profit stores personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation for the period provided for, which may be longer than the period of your registration on the platform.
NB Profit may, at its discretion, transfer some or all of the personal data to the personal data processors for the fulfillment of the processing purposes, subject to compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
NB Profit has the obligation to notify you, in case of need to transfer part or all of your personal data to third parties and/or state/international organizations, when this is legally required.
If you do not agree to all or part of your personal data continuing to be processed by the Administrator for a specific purpose or for all purposes, it is possible to withdraw your consent to processing at any time by requesting it by email or on your partner profile.
Upon withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data required to create and maintain your registration to use the services, your account will be canceled.
All users have the right to request and receive confirmation from NB Profit as to whether their personal data is being processed.
All users have the right to obtain access to the data related to them, as well as to the information that relates to their collection, processing and storage.
Upon request, NB Profit provides a copy of your processed data in electronic or other form.
It is the right of every user to have the opportunity to correct or complete their inaccurate or incomplete personal data directly through their affiliate profile and/or by notifying us by email.
Any user may ask NB Profit to have their personal data deleted, and the Administrator is obliged to do so without undue delay if any of the following grounds exist:
- Abolition of the need for personal data for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- Consent for data processing withdrawn by the user and lack of another legal basis for processing;
- Compliance with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State applied to the Administrator.
NB Profit has no obligation to delete personal data provided, that it stores and processes it:
- To exercise the right to free expression and the right to information;
- To comply with a legal obligation requiring processing, which is provided for in EU or Member State law and applied to the Administrator, for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official powers granted;
- For reasons of public interest related to the field of public health;
- To establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
The right to be “forgotten” can be exercised by submitting a request through the option in your affiliate profile or a written request sent to the Administrator.
You must verify your identity with the person to whom the data relates. For this, you need to present an identity card on site and if necessary, enter your login details in the profile of the person whose data is in question, in front of a representative of the Administrator.
The data is not deleted by the Administrator due to the legal obligation to store it, incl. and for defense against legal claims made against him or to prove his rights.
Every user has the right to request from the Administrator the restriction of the processing of his data in the following cases:
- Disputes the accuracy of personal data for a period allowing the Administrator to verify them;
- The administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the user requires it to establish, exercise or defend his legal claims;
- Object to the processing, pending a check to establish whether the legal grounds of the Administrator prevail over the interests of the user.
Every user has the right to download the data stored and processed for him by the Administrator with a request by email or through the partner platform.
He also has the right to request from the Administrator the direct transfer of personal data to an administrator specified by him, provided that it is technically possible.
Every user has the right to request from the Administrator information about all recipients whose personal data, for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing is requested, have been disclosed.
A refusal by the Administrator to provide this information may follow if it is impossible or if it requires too much effort.
Every user has the right at any time to object to the processing of his personal data by the Administrator, including if it is for the purposes of profiling or direct marketing.
If NB Profit detects a violation related to the security of your personal data, causing a high risk for your rights and freedoms, it will notify you immediately, as well as about the measures – already taken or upcoming.
NB Profit has no obligation to notify you in cases where:
- The data protection measures taken are technically and organizationally adequate;
- Measures are subsequently taken to ensure that the breach does not pose a high risk to your rights;
- Notification may require disproportionate effort.
If your rights under the above or applicable data protection legislation have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection as follows:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and management address: Sofia 1592, “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Blv No. 2;
Tel.: +359 2 915 3 518
Email: kzld (at) cpdp.bg
NB Profit reserves the right to make changes to this policy in order to update it in compliance with current legislation.